* Try to fix docker/drone plugin * Trying to use one rust image. * Fixing drone 1. * Fixing drone 2. * Add drone notify. * Fixing drone 3. * Fixing drone 4. * Fix clippy. * Remove uninlined format lint. * Combine all cargo tasks * Fixing drone 5. * Fixing drone 6. * Fixing drone 7. * Fixing drone 8. * Fixing drone 9. * Fixing drone 10. * Fixing drone 12. * Fixing drone 13. * Fixing drone 14. * Fixing drone 15. * Fixing drone 16. * Fixing drone 17. * Fixing drone 18. * Fixing drone 19. * Fixing drone 20. * Fixing drone 21. * Fixing drone 22. * Fixing drone 23. * Fixing drone 24. * Fixing drone 25. * Fixing drone 26. * Fixing drone 27. * Fixing drone 28. * Fixing drone 29. * Fixing drone 30. * Fixing drone 31. * Fixing drone 32. * Fixing drone 33. * Fixing drone 34. * Fixing drone 35. * Fixing drone 36. * Fixing drone 37. * Fixing drone 38. * Fixing drone 39. * Fixing drone 40. * Fixing drone 41. * Fixing drone 43. * Fixing drone 44. * Fixing drone 45. * Last cleanup. * Fixing drone 46. * Separate ci steps (#2679) * separate ci steps * fix 1 * add comments * dont add rustfmt explicitly * Revert "dont add rustfmt explicitly" This reverts commit 358ce3302a134b7ac88d90a854079356995e9725. * dont use all features for tests --------- Co-authored-by: Nutomic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|15 hours ago|
|.cargo||1 year ago|
|.github||4 weeks ago|
|api_tests||4 weeks ago|
|config||2 weeks ago|
|crates||15 hours ago|
|docker||15 hours ago|
|migrations||1 week ago|
|migrations_testing/2020-01-13-025151_create_materialized_views||2 years ago|
|readmes||3 months ago|
|scripts||15 hours ago|
|src||15 hours ago|
|.dockerignore||2 weeks ago|
|.drone.yml||15 hours ago|
|.gitignore||2 weeks ago|
|.gitmodules||10 months ago|
|.rgignore||2 years ago|
|.rustfmt.toml||3 months ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||2 years ago|
|Cargo.lock||1 week ago|
|Cargo.toml||2 weeks ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||2 weeks ago|
|RELEASES.md||5 months ago|
|SECURITY.md||1 year ago|
About The Project
Lemmy is similar to sites like Reddit, Lobste.rs, or Hacker News: you subscribe to forums you're interested in, post links and discussions, then vote, and comment on them. Behind the scenes, it is very different; anyone can easily run a server, and all these servers are federated (think email), and connected to the same universe, called the Fediverse.
For a link aggregator, this means a user registered on one server can subscribe to forums on any other server, and can have discussions with users registered elsewhere.
It is an easily self-hostable, decentralized alternative to Reddit and other link aggregators, outside of their corporate control and meddling.
Each Lemmy server can set its own moderation policy; appointing site-wide admins, and community moderators to keep out the trolls, and foster a healthy, non-toxic environment where all can feel comfortable contributing.
Why's it called Lemmy?
- Lead singer from Motörhead.
- The old school video game.
- The Koopa from Super Mario.
- The furry rodents.
- Open source, AGPL License.
- Self hostable, easy to deploy.
- Clean, mobile-friendly interface.
- Only a minimum of a username and password is required to sign up!
- User avatar support.
- Live-updating Comment threads.
- Full vote scores
(+/-)like old Reddit.
- Themes, including light, dark, and solarized.
- Emojis with autocomplete support. Start typing
- User tagging using
@, Community tagging using
- Integrated image uploading in both posts and comments.
- A post can consist of a title and any combination of self text, a URL, or nothing else.
- Notifications, on comment replies and when you're tagged.
- Notifications can be sent via email.
- Private messaging support.
- i18n / internationalization support.
- RSS / Atom feeds for
- Cross-posting support.
- A similar post search when creating new posts. Great for question / answer communities.
- Moderation abilities.
- Public Moderation Logs.
- Can sticky posts to the top of communities.
- Both site admins, and community moderators, who can appoint other moderators.
- Can lock, remove, and restore posts and comments.
- Can ban and unban users from communities and the site.
- Can transfer site and communities to others.
- Can fully erase your data, replacing all posts and comments.
- NSFW post / community support.
- High performance.
- Server is written in rust.
- Front end is
- Supports arm64 / Raspberry Pi.
- lemmy-ui - The official web app for lemmy
- lemmyBB - A Lemmy forum UI based on phpBB
- Jerboa - A native Android app made by Lemmy's developers
- Lemmur - A mobile client for Lemmy (Android, Linux, Windows)
- Remmel - A native iOS app
Support / Donate
Lemmy is free, open-source software, meaning no advertising, monetizing, or venture capital, ever. Your donations directly support full-time development of the project.
Logo made by Andy Cuccaro (@andycuccaro) under the CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.